SYSTEMZ Platform for SharePoint 2019
- Platform: General Settings
- Platform: Workflow Settings
- Platform: Nintex Workflow Settings
- Platform: Managing Subordinate Lists
- Platform: Linked task list settings
- Platform: Linked discussion settings
- Platform: Field availability settings
- Platform: Dynamic field settings
- Platform: Forms Designer
- Platform: List Counters Settings
- Platform: Export to Word settings for item
- Platform: Export to Word settings for list
- Platform: Fields lookup settings
- Platform: Control of data uniqueness
- Platform: Back references
- Platform: Ribbon button settings
- Platform: Buttons settings
- Platform: Tabs settings
- Platform: Item linking settings
- Platform: Manage an access to List Views
- Platform: Setting Preview Options
- Platform: Column width settings
- Platform: Highlighting list items
- Platform: List view filter settings
- Platform: QR-codes and Watermarks printing settings
- Platform: Electronic signature settings
- Platform: Required fields settings
- Platform: Item task display settings
- Platform: Calculated parameters of condition editor
- Platform: Passing Values Management
- Platform: Item access management
The organizational structure is a directory, a list of employees to reflect of the hierarchy of departments and divisions and the content of information on the contact details of employees.
Organizational structures can be imported and exported:
Synchronization of the organizational structure of the Platform with the data on the organizational and staff structure of the organization is produced in two stages:
- Periodic uploading of data on the organizational structure of the organization into an xml-file (file format is described in paragraph
Formal description of data structures);
- Import data from xml-file according to the established schedule.
Data import to the organizational structure is performed by adding and updating data.
You can import an organizational structure in two ways:
- Manual import – using the button on the top panel of the organizational structure window. After clicking the «Import» button in the window that opens you need to select the data import method and specify the file to import in .xml format:
- Automatic import – import of data to the page of the organizational structure of their xml-file according to the established schedule. Automatic import configured in the Administration Center, in the Platform Management section – Update organization structure tasks management:
In the window that opens, you must specify the name of the update job, the import type, the site and the path to the file to import. You can also enable or disable the task using the check box.
There is an import with full update employee information (only new objects are added and existing organizational objects are updated) and an import with full update employee information with the movement between units. (only new ones are added and existing organizational structure objects are updated. At the same time, employees are removed from roles and divisions which is not listed in the “DepartmentUniqueNames” and “RoleUniqueNames” items of the import file). With both methods of import, divisions and roles are not removed from the organizational structure. In the case of importing an organizational structure file to an already existing hierarchy, data is merged (supplemented). If merging data is unacceptable, delete the existing organizational structure before importing. If the file for import does not contain any division that is in the organizational structure, then only employees will be removed from this division, the division will remain empty in the organizational structure. When you add roles and divisions on the site, corresponding SharePoint groups are created. When a role or division is completely removed from the organizational structure, the groups created from the site are also deleted. Information about deleted departments and roles from the document forms will also be deleted and the fields in which this information was displayed are cleared.
Described in document import organizational structure may be either an initial loading means organizational structure and adjusting means. In the settings you can specify any frequency of data import. The frequency of updating the organizational structure can be configured in the “Platform: Updating organization structure” task menu in the task settings in the Administration Center:
You can also adjust the organizational structure manually, by highlighting the required attribute and clicking the «Edit» button on the top panel:
The organizational structure should be described in four data formats:
- A company as a top level department;
- Employee (users who have accounts in AD participate are involved within the framework of data exchange between systems).
Each organizational structure element has its own UniqueName, which can be generated in two ways: either by the system automatically (32x-digit number – guid is formed during creation), or you can manually specify the desired name.
Table 1. The list of attributes of the organizational structure
|2.||Login Name||UniqueName||Unit login name.
|7.||Manager Role||HeadRoleUniqueName||Head role login name. Indicates the head of a department or company||No|
|8.||Parent Department||ParentDepartmentUniqueName||Master unit login name. For companies (top-level deartments) the attribute is not filled||Yes|
|10.||Login Name||UniqueName||Role login name.
|14.||Department||DepartmentUniqueName||Login name of the department to which the role belongs||No|
|15.||Manager Role||HeadRoleUniqueName||Account management role. The parameter is needed to build a hierarchy of “head- subordinate”.||No|
|16.||Assistant Role||AssistantRoleUniqueName||Assistant role login name. Assistant roles are indicated.
Each role must be in < string > string > tags
|17.||Delegate Roles||DeputyRoleUniqueNames||Delegate roles login name. Each role must be in < string > string > tags||No|
|19.||Login Name||LoginName||Employee login name||Yes|
|20.||Registration ID||RegNo||Employee number||Yes|
|21.||Display Name||Title||Username Display Name||Yes|
|22.||Primary Department||MainDepartmentUniqueName||The main unit of the employee. The value of this parameter affects the demarcation of access rights and the numbering of documents in the context of divisions. An employee may relate to several units, but the Primary Department is only one.||Yes|
|23.||Primary Role||MainRoleUniqueName||The main role of the employee. The value of this parameter affects the differentiation of access rights. An employee may have multiple roles, but only one Primary Role.||Yes|
|24.||Company||MainCompanyUniqueName||The company in which the employee is listed||Yes|
|25.||Email address of the employee to which the system notifications are sent||Yes|
|26.||Departments||DepartmentUniqueNames||The list of units in which the employee is listed. Contains department login names, each of which should be in the tags < string > < / string >||No1|
|27.||Roles||RoleUniqueNames||The list of roles in which the employee is listed. Contains role login names, each of which should be in the tags < string > < / string >||No2|
|28.||Position||JobTitle||Name of the position of the employee||No|
|29.||IsFired||IsFired||The sign “IsFired” for the employee:
“true” – dismissed, otherwise – “false”. The default value is “false”. Dismissed employees are excluded from the “All Employees” group upon import.
All employees you would like to see in the organizational structure should be in the unloading. All departments are imported in accordance with the import file. If a department has its parent department, then it will be within the specified parent department.