SYSTEMZ Platform for SharePoint 2019
- Platform: General Settings
- Platform: Workflow Settings
- Platform: Nintex Workflow Settings
- Platform: Managing Subordinate Lists
- Platform: Linked task list settings
- Platform: Linked discussion settings
- Platform: Field availability settings
- Platform: Dynamic field settings
- Platform: Forms Designer
- Platform: List Counters Settings
- Platform: Export to Word settings for item
- Platform: Export to Word settings for list
- Platform: Fields lookup settings
- Platform: Control of data uniqueness
- Platform: Back references
- Platform: Ribbon button settings
- Platform: Buttons settings
- Platform: Tabs settings
- Platform: Item linking settings
- Platform: Manage an access to List Views
- Platform: Setting Preview Options
- Platform: Column width settings
- Platform: Highlighting list items
- Platform: List view filter settings
- Platform: QR-codes and Watermarks printing settings
- Platform: Electronic signature settings
- Platform: Required fields settings
- Platform: Item task display settings
- Platform: Calculated parameters of condition editor
- Platform: Passing Values Management
- Platform: Item access management
Data exchange options
Data exchange options
Formal description of data structures
The description of the organizational structure should be enclosed in a tag. The tag must contain the definition of the prefixes of the following namespaces only:
The list of companies should be enclosed in the < CompanyDtoList > tag.
The list of departments should be enclosed in the < DepartmentDtoList > tag.
The list of roles should be enclosed in the < RoleDtoList > tag.
The list of employees should be enclosed in the tag.
The format of the imported file is below.
An example of an imported file.
The organizational structure uses important required attributes, such as:
A department login name is an attribute of an organizational structure, a unique required parameter enclosed in the UniqueName tag in the list of departments.
The role login name is an attribute of the organizational structure, a unique required parameter enclosed in the UniqueName tag in the list of roles.
The employee login name – user account, attribute of the organizational structure, a unique mandatory parameter enclosed in a LoginName tag.
In the organizational structure, in the form of the department, role, employee, the account is on the first line:
When creating a unit or role, the group that is created on the site has the same name as the account:
Role is an important attribute of the organizational structure, when creating a role in the organizational structure on the site, a similar SharePoint group is created. The role (group) is given a set of permissions for a specific user or several users. You can go to the list of all roles by clicking the “Roles” button on the ribbon. If a given role had subordinate roles, then when it is deleted, they will move to the root of the role tree of the organizational structure. If this role is not removed from the organizational structure file being imported, then at the next organizational structure import it will be automatically re-created.
Functional role is a set of functions that determine the functionality of the user in relation to the document in the process of working with him.
For a department, you can specify the manager role of the department. To select this attribute, only roles of this department will be available. This division must be indicated for such roles in the line of the division of the role form itself. This relationship is necessary for the proper hierarchy of the organizational structure.
Manager role is a parameter necessary for building a hierarchy of “head- subordinate”.
Assistant role indicates the roles of the assistants.
Delegate role serves to bind substituents roles.
Each role must be in < string > < / string > tags. You can specify the manager role, the assistant role and delegate role when creating a role. This creates the following relationships:
- A link is created between the subordinate and the manager role, allowing to determine the head of the employee.
But these connections do not have any logical orientation. Rather, they serve to illustrate the hierarchy of the organizational structure. Therefore, these fields are optional.
The manager role of the employee should be the role in which the employee is listed. An employee may be listed in different roles, but the manager role he can have is only one. This role is also indicated in the employee form:
This requisite is necessary to form the logic of business processes and to visually display the hierarchy of the organizational structure.
When an employee leaves, you must close all tasks assigned to this employee. You can remove an employee from the structure in manual. In this case, the employee is not removed from the site. To remove an employee from the site, you must go to the profile of this user and remove the employee from the site collection.
Also, to delete an employee, during import you can put an employee in the “IsFired” tag. This tag contains the value of the attribute “dismissed” for an employee: “true” is dismissed, otherwise “false”. The default value is “false”. Dismissed employees are excluded from the “All Employees” group during import. This employee must be deleted or placed in a specially created container in AD that will not participate in user synchronization.
To “block” an employee, you can put him in Active Directory in a special container and simply remove it from the organizational structure manually. It is also necessary to restrict this employee access to sites.
During the data import process, the system should record event messages in the SharePoint system log:
- The message about the start and end of the import task,
- A message about the start/end of the import task to a specific site collection,
- A message about the successful completion of the subtask and the time of its execution, or an error message,
- A message about adding new items to the organizational structure, or changing existing ones,
- Error message for adding or modifying an organizational structure object,
- A message containing summary data on the number of objects changed and added within each subtask.