SYSTEMZ Platform for SharePoint 2019
- Platform: General Settings
- Platform: Workflow Settings
- Platform: Nintex Workflow Settings
- Platform: Managing Subordinate Lists
- Platform: Linked task list settings
- Platform: Linked discussion settings
- Platform: Field availability settings
- Platform: Dynamic field settings
- Platform: Forms Designer
- Platform: List Counters Settings
- Platform: Export to Word settings for item
- Platform: Export to Word settings for list
- Platform: Fields lookup settings
- Platform: Control of data uniqueness
- Platform: Back references
- Platform: Ribbon button settings
- Platform: Buttons settings
- Platform: Tabs settings
- Platform: Item linking settings
- Platform: Manage an access to List Views
- Platform: Setting Preview Options
- Platform: Highlighting list items
- Platform: List view filter settings
- Platform: QR-codes and Watermarks printing settings
- Platform: Electronic signature settings
- Platform: Required fields settings
- Platform: Item task display settings
- Platform: Calculated parameters of condition editor
- Platform: Passing Values Management
- Platform: Item access management
Import Organizational structure
Organizational structure import
The System provides the ability to import an organizational structure from the file “* .xml”. When you click «Import» on the ribbon, a form for selecting the import method will open:
And the form for specifying the path to the file of the organizational structure:
Importing an organizational structure is possible in two ways:
- with full update employee information;
- with full update employee information with the between units.
When importing in the first way, new ones are added and existing organizational objects are updated.
When you select the second import method, you add new and update existing objects of the organizational structure, and also remove employees from roles and departments not listed in the «DepartmentUniqueNames» and «RoleUniqueNames» elements of the import file.
In the case of importing an organizational structure file to an already existing hierarchy, data is merged (supplemented).
If subdivisions, roles or employees were deleted from the organizational structure that was imported into the file, then the data is not deleted from the organizational structure to which the import is carried out.
If merging data is undesirable, you should delete the existing organizational structure before importing.