Platform: Forms Designer
Platform: Forms Designer
Settings page «Platform: Forms Designer» it is intended for setting tabs of a card, a way to display fields on forms, their order and grouping.
On the list options page, select «Platform: Forms Designer». The following options are available on the settings page:
- Language. It is used if the system supports multilingualism. Allows you to specify the name of the tabs of the card for each language.
- Content type. Allows you to customize for each type of content. When selecting the mode «All content types» unified forms settings will be applied for all types of list content.
- Page mode. Allows you to customize the forms for viewing, creating and editing elements. When choosing an option «All» settings will be applied for all forms.
- Use common rules (specified if custom settings are made for the content type or page). When you select «No» for the specified content type and / or page mode, individual settings will be applied.
- Forms Designer. Allows you to customize the list of card tabs, the way fields are displayed on forms, their order and grouping:
Card Details Tabs. Allow to distribute card details into logical groups – tabs. To add a new tab, press the «+» button, specify the name and save it by pressing the «V» button. To delete, select the desired tab and press the «–» button.
The way the fields are displayed on the form:
– One column. All fields added to the form will be displayed in one column.
– Two columns. All fields added to the form will be displayed in two columns.
– Editor. Allows you to configure an arbitrary number of rows and columns on the form to display fields.
Toolbar to customize the form:
- Add row above. Allows you to add lines above the line in which the cell is selected.
- Add row below. Allows you to add lines below the line where the cell is selected.
- Remove row. Allows you to delete the row in which the cell is selected.
- Insert column to the left. Allows you to add columns to the left of the one in which the cell is selected.
- Insert column to the right. Allows you to add columns to the right of the one in which the cell is selected.
- Remove column. Allows you to delete a column in which a cell is selected.
- Merge cells. Allows you to combine several standing next to the cells.
To do this, select the desired cells and click
- Unmerge cells. Allows to separate previously merged cells.
To do this, select the desired cell and click the button
- Group cells. Allows you to combine several cells into a group with the possibility of folding / unfolding on the form.
To do this, select the desired cells and click .
In the form that opens, specify the name of the group that will be displayed on the form, and the method of display
default groups: minimized or maximized.
- Ungroup cells. Allows you to ungroup previously grouped cells.
To do this, select the desired group and click the button
Buttons 1–8 are available only when the display mode «Designer» is selected.
- List fields. This area contains list fields that can be added to the form. Lilac color highlights fields that have already been added to one of the tabs and are not available for adding to other tabs. To add a field to the selected tab, drag the required field from the «List Fields» section to the forms designer’s section of the selected tab. To remove a field from the tab, drag it back to the «List Fields» section.
- The order of the display fields on the form. Setting the order of displaying the fields is done by dragging the selected field to the desired place on the form: