SYSTEMZ Platform for SharePoint 2013
- General information
- Organizational structure settings
- Search for items in the organizational structure
- Export organizational structure
- Import Organizational structure
- Integration of organizational structure with external data sources
- Import organizational structure from external sources
- Platform: General Settings
- Platform: Workflow Settings
- Platform: Nintex Workflow Settings
- Platform: Managing Subordinate Lists
- Platform: Linked task list settings
- Platform: Linked discussion settings
- Platform: Field availability settings
- Platform: Dynamic field settings
- Platform: Forms Designer
- Platform: List Counters Settings
- Platform: Export to Word settings for item
- Platform: Export to Word settings for list
- Platform: Fields lookup settings
- Platform: Control of data uniqueness
- Platform: Back references
- Platform: Ribbon button settings
- Platform: Buttons settings
- Platform: Tabs settings
- Platform: Item linking settings
- Platform: Manage an access to List Views
- Platform: Setting Preview Options
- Platform: Highlighting list items
- Platform: List view filter settings
- Platform: QR-codes and Watermarks printing settings
- Platform: Electronic signature settings
- Platform: Required fields settings
- Platform: Item task display settings
- Platform: Calculated parameters of condition editor
- Platform: Passing Values Management
- Platform: Item access management
Platform: Forms Designer
Platform: Forms Designer
On the list options page, select «Platform: Forms Designer». The following options are available on the settings page:
- Language. It is used if the system supports multilingualism. Allows you to specify the name of the tabs of the card for each language.
- Content type. Allows you to customize for each type of content. When selecting the mode «All content types» unified forms settings will be applied for all types of list content.
- Page mode. Allows you to customize the forms for viewing, creating and editing elements. When choosing an option «All» settings will be applied for all forms.
- Use common rules (specified if custom settings are made for the content type or page). When you select «No» for the specified content type and / or page mode, individual settings will be applied.
- Forms Designer. Allows you to customize the list of card tabs, the way fields are displayed on forms, their order and grouping:
– One column. All fields added to the form will be displayed in one column.
– Two columns. All fields added to the form will be displayed in two columns.
– Editor. Allows you to configure an arbitrary number of rows and columns on the form to display fields.
- Add row above. Allows you to add lines above the line in which the cell is selected.
- Add row below. Allows you to add lines below the line where the cell is selected.
- Remove row. Allows you to delete the row in which the cell is selected.
- Insert column to the left. Allows you to add columns to the left of the one in which the cell is selected.
- Insert column to the right. Allows you to add columns to the right of the one in which the cell is selected.
- Remove column. Allows you to delete a column in which a cell is selected.
- Merge cells. Allows you to combine several standing next to the cells.
To do this, select the desired cells and click
- Unmerge cells. Allows to separate previously merged cells.
To do this, select the desired cell and click the button
- Group cells. Allows you to combine several cells into a group with the possibility of folding / unfolding on the form.
To do this, select the desired cells and click .
In the form that opens, specify the name of the group that will be displayed on the form, and the method of display
default groups: minimized or maximized.
- Ungroup cells. Allows you to ungroup previously grouped cells.
To do this, select the desired group and click the button
- List fields. This area contains list fields that can be added to the form. Lilac color highlights fields that have already been added to one of the tabs and are not available for adding to other tabs. To add a field to the selected tab, drag the required field from the «List Fields» section to the forms designer’s section of the selected tab. To remove a field from the tab, drag it back to the «List Fields» section.
- The order of the display fields on the form. Setting the order of displaying the fields is done by dragging the selected field to the desired place on the form: