DocTrix Platform for SharePoint 2013
- General information
- Organizational structure settings
- Search for items in the organizational structure
- Export organizational structure
- Import Organizational structure
- Integration of organizational structure with external data sources
- Import organizational structure from external sources
- Platform: General Settings
- Platform: Workflow Settings
- Platform: Nintex Workflow Settings
- Platform: Managing Subordinate Lists
- Platform: Linked task list settings
- Platform: Linked discussion settings
- Platform: Field availability settings
- Platform: Dynamic field settings
- Platform: Forms Designer
- Platform: List Counters Settings
- Platform: Export to Word settings for item
- Platform: Export to Word settings for list
- Platform: Fields lookup settings
- Platform: Control of data uniqueness
- Platform: Back references
- Platform: Ribbon button settings
- Platform: Buttons settings
- Platform: Tabs settings
- Platform: Item linking settings
- Platform: Manage an access to List Views
- Platform: Setting Preview Options
- Platform: Column width settings
- Platform: Highlighting list items
- Platform: List view filter settings
- Platform: QR-codes and Watermarks printing settings
- Platform: Electronic signature settings
- Platform: Required fields settings
- Platform: Item task display settings
- Platform: Calculated parameters of condition editor
- Platform: Passing Values Management
- Platform: Item access management
Platform: Electronic signature settings
Platform: Electronic signature settings2
To activate the possibility of using an electronic signature for a site collection and to set up a crypto-provider, in the «Settings» shortcut menu available in the upper right corner of the System, select «Platform: Electronic signature settings».
The following options are available on the opened page:
- Enable / Disable electronic signature. Defines on / off settings on a site collection. The default value is «Off». In this case, the specified settings will not be applied.
- Cryptografic Service Provider. Allows you to define a cryptographic provider with which the electronic signature will be generated.
- Cryptographic Service Provider settings. Allows you to specify additional parameters for the selected cryptographic provider, if any.
In the case of using a self-signed certificate to generate an electronic signature, the certificate containing the private key must be added on client machines, from where the ES will be generated, to personal and trusted certificate stores.
On the application server, a self-signed certificate containing the public key must be added to the trust store.
In the case of using a certificate certified by the certification center, it should be added to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the application server. The certificate containing the private key must be added on the client machines, from where the ES will be generated, to the personal certificate storage.
On the parameters page of the list, select the item «Platform: Electronic signature settings». The following options are available on the settings page:
- Enable / Disable electronic signature. Specifies on / off settings in the list. The default value is «Off». In this case, the specified settings will not be applied.
- Сontent type. Allows you to set individual settings for the electronic signature for each type of content list.
- Enable / Disable electronic signature. Specifies on / off settings for content type. The default value is «Off». In this case, the specified settings will not be applied.
- Content builder settings. Allows you to configure the generation of electronic signature for the selected content type, as well as include information from subordinate lists and libraries. On the form of setting the list of fields, select the fields to be signed and set the conditions for their inclusion in the electronic signature.
Attachments from the subordinate library can be included in the signature as a link to a document file or a copy of the file data.