SYSTEMZ Platform for SharePoint 2013
- General information
- Organizational structure settings
- Search for items in the organizational structure
- Export organizational structure
- Import Organizational structure
- Integration of organizational structure with external data sources
- Import organizational structure from external sources
- Platform: General Settings
- Platform: Workflow Settings
- Platform: Nintex Workflow Settings
- Platform: Managing Subordinate Lists
- Platform: Linked task list settings
- Platform: Linked discussion settings
- Platform: Field availability settings
- Platform: Dynamic field settings
- Platform: Forms Designer
- Platform: List Counters Settings
- Platform: Export to Word settings for item
- Platform: Export to Word settings for list
- Platform: Fields lookup settings
- Platform: Control of data uniqueness
- Platform: Back references
- Platform: Ribbon button settings
- Platform: Buttons settings
- Platform: Tabs settings
- Platform: Item linking settings
- Platform: Manage an access to List Views
- Platform: Setting Preview Options
- Platform: Highlighting list items
- Platform: List view filter settings
- Platform: QR-codes and Watermarks printing settings
- Platform: Electronic signature settings
- Platform: Required fields settings
- Platform: Item task display settings
- Platform: Calculated parameters of condition editor
- Platform: Passing Values Management
- Platform: Item access management
Starting the Installer
Starting the Installer
Log in to the server as a SharePoint farm administrator with the necessary privileges to deploy solutions and features. Double click on the installer file (msi) and click «Next»1.
If the UAC function is activated in the operating system, the msi must run with administrator privileges.
Start a command prompt as administrator and execute the command «msiexec / i «Path to the installation» . «Path to the distribution kit» – you must specify the path to the installer file.
Read the License Agreement. You must select «I agree» to continue the installation. Click «Next».
Select the SYSTEMZ Platform installation folder for SharePoint 2013, the default location is «C:Program Filesi-SysPlatform». Then click on «Next».
Confirm the installation by clicking «Next», then wait until the installation is complete.
After the installation is completed, you need to run the SYSTEMZ Platform Configurator application, which allows you to deploy installed Platform family products to SharePoint farms. Click «Close» to launch the Platform Configurator automatically, or launch it later manually from the Windows application menu.