SYSTEMZ Platform for SharePoint 2013
- Platform: General Settings
- Platform: Advanced Workflow Options
- Platform: Nintex Workflow Settings
- Platform: Managing Subordinate Lists
- Platform: Linked task list settings
- Platform: Linked discussion settings
- Platform: Field availability
- Platform: Dynamic field settings
- Platform: Form Designer
- Platform: List Counters Settings
- Platform: Microsoft Word upload options for the item
- Platform: Microsoft Word upload options for the list
- Platform: Fields lookup settings
- Platform: Uniqueness Settings
- Platform: Back references
- Platform: Visibility settings for buttons on the ribbon
- Platform: Buttons settings
- Platform: Tabs settings
- Platform: Item linking settings
- Platform: Manage an access to List Views
- Platform: Setting Preview Options
- Platform: Highlighting list items
- Platform: QR-codes and Watermarks printing settings
- Platform: Settings for the formation of watermarks and QR codes when printing documents
- Platform: Required fields settings
- Platform: Item task display settings
- Platform: Calculated parameters of condition editor
- Passing Values Management
- Platform: Manage access to items
The organizational structure supports the ability to work in a holding or group of companies. In the organizational structure of the top level departments are Companies.
The holding is a set of top-level units (companies). Setting access rights in the System is implemented taking into account the user’s belonging to the Company.
Creating a unit
To add a new unit to the organizational structure, select the parent unit and click the «Create Department»:
In the open form, fill in the required details of «Login Name», «Title» and «Code» and click «Save»:
The created unit will be displayed in the hierarchy of the organizational structure after saving.
- When a unit is created, it checks the uniqueness of the account within the site collection.
- The value of the «Login Name» attribute can be generated automatically. Set the flag «Generate automatically».
- If no parent unit is specified, a new unit is created at the root of the organizational structure tree.
Editing department information
To edit a department, go to the department hierarchy view of the «Organizational structure» section, select the department in the hierarchy tree and click the «Edit» button:
In the open form, make changes and click «Save».
Deletion of a unit
To delete a department from the organizational structure, go to the hierarchy view of departments, select the department in the hierarchy tree and click the «Delete» button:
If the parameters of the organizational structure indicate the need for a request to confirm the deletion of departments, a window will appear with the corresponding request. In the window that opens, click «OK».