ZForms for Office 365
- Create your first form
- Get value out of the fields and controls
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User/Group fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Limit the number of symbols in text field
- Get value of lookup field
- Set default value for the field
ZForms for Office 365 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2019 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2016 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2013 ZFlow for Office 365 ZFlow for SharePoint 2019 ZFlow for SharePoint 2016 ZFlow for SharePoint 2013
ZForms for Office 365 > ZForms Licensing
There are several types of licenses:
- Commercial subscription:
- Trial license (30-days, not limited by number of site collections or users).
Regardless of type all licenses are issued for a specific customer tenant.
Commercial subscription may be acquired for any number of months and prolonged any time. Please contact email@example.com for prices.