ZForms for Office 365
- Create your first form
- Get value out of the fields and controls
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User/Group fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Limit the number of symbols in text field
- Get value of lookup field
- Set default value for the field
When a grid column (cell) is selected, you may change its width with buttons on the properties panel. The buttons may be disabled in some cases:
- The grid has only one column;
- The grid has maximum number of columns;
- Controls that added to the grid occupy maximum available width (for example “Data source”, “List” and “File” controls occupy maximum width by default).
When tabs panel is selected the following actions are available on the properties panel:
- Add new tab;
- Edit tab’s title;
- Delete tab.
When scroll navigation panel is selected the following actions are available on the properties panel:
- Add new group;
- Edit group’s title;
- Delete group;
- Hide group’s title.
Drag and drop groups to change their order.