DocTrix Forms for Office 365
- Create your first form
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Get value out of the fields and controls
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User/Group fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Limit the number of symbols in text field
- Get value of lookup field
- Set default value for the field
Export and Import
Export and Import
Export and import operations are available in the form editor.
Click Export button on top panel of the editor to export the form. The form will be saved to a file with «.zform» extension.
Please ensure the following is true before import:
- SharePoint list fields in the data source being imported exist on the target SharePoint site. The fields also have the same settings as the fields on the source site;
- Data sources being imported with the form exist in ZForms designer on the target site;
- All fields of the data sources have the same types and settings as the fields in the imported file.
Field matching is performed by the internal field name. If the field is found, then the match of types and “allow multiple values” flag is checked. The same check is performed for the fields of the following types connected with controls:
- “Lookup”, “User or group” (important for the fields involved in the filtering);
- “List” / “File” (important for the columns in view);
- “Data source” (important for the columns in filters and columns selected for the data source view on the view).
Create a new form or open existing form and click Import on the top panel of the form editor to import the form. Select «.zform» file and confirm the import.