ZForms for Office 365
- Form editor
- Create your first form
- Get value out of the fields and controls
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User/Group fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Limit the number of symbols in text field
- Set default value for the field
You may use form editor to manage layout and behavior of the form.
Editor page is divided into sections:
- Fields and controls;
- Form layout;
- Properties panel.
When the editor opens, the form layout area is selected. You may change form title in the properties panel.
Command buttons in editor:
- Delete (enabled if any object on the form is selected);
Fields and controls section contains data source fields grouped by type. Drag and drop the fields and controls to the form layout. Fields added to the form become marked with grey dot at the left fields panel. Drag and drop the field or control back to the left panel to remove it from the form.
When a data source field is placed to the form, the control of its type is also added to the form.
If a field is deleted from the data source, the control connected to this field will be highlighted on the form. You must either connect it to another field or remove from the form.
List of controls:
- Grid – a set of rows and cells. Number of cells in each row may be different. Cells are containers for fields and controls;
- Tabs – allows to place fields and controls to several tabs;
- Scroll Navigation – allows to group fields on the form and navigate between groups;
- Checkbox – can be connected to «Yes/No» fields.
- Choice – can be connected to «Choice» and «Multichoice» fields.
- DateTime – can be connected to «Date» and «DateTime» fields.
- String – can be connected to «String» fields.
- Text – can be connected to «Html» and «Text» fields.
- Number – can be connected to «Number» fields.
Form layout area contains fields, command button, and controls that compose layout of the form.
Behavior of each field and control on the form can be customized in the properties panel.