DocTrix Forms for Office 365
- Create your first form
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Get value out of the fields and controls
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User/Group fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Limit the number of symbols in text field
- Get value of lookup field
- Set default value for the field
The page shows the forms related to data sources with modification and publication date and time.
Click New to add a new form. Type in a title and select a data source, then click OK to open the form editor.
You may copy an existing form by clicking Copy. Type in a title of the new form and click OK – the form will be copied with the same layout and properties as the original form.
You may select a form and click Edit to open form layout editor.
You may select one or several forms and click Delete to delete selected.
Select a form in the list and click Publish to publish the form. At the first publishing you will see usage modes selection dialog.
This dialog is not shown at the second and the further publishes but you can change the modes in the data source editing dialog («Editing data source»).
Publish button becomes enabled on any change on the form.
Click to open forms filter dialog. In the dialog select the data sources and click Apply to filter the forms.
Click Clear to reset the filter.