ZForms for Office 365
- Create your first form
- Get value out of the fields and controls
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User/Group fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Limit the number of symbols in text field
- Get value of lookup field
- Set default value for the field
The page shows the list of the data sources and the forms that are used in each mode (view, edit, create). If the form is not specified it means that the usual SharePoint Online is used for the mode. Data sources are SharePoint Online lists and document libraries. When you start working with designer, load them with the Import button:
The information about the list that will be loaded into designer from SharePoint Online:
- System name;
- Display name;
- Field type;
- Required flag;
- Default value.
If you get to designer from a list view the data source for this list is created automatically and you don’t need to import it manually.
You may update the data sources later if your metadata on the hosting SharePoint Online web site changed. Select data sources and click Refresh button to update them or click Refresh all button to update all loaded data sources.
Please note that in case of master-detail relations between lists and libraries update of the master data source also updates all child data sources. Also note that the update process removes from the data source the fields deleted in the source list.