DocTrix Forms for Office 365
- Create your first form
- Get value out of the fields and controls
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User/Group fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Limit the number of symbols in text field
- Get value of lookup field
- Set default value for the field
When designer is opened, you will see the following links on the left-hand navigation panel:
Forms page is opened by default. You’ll see all forms of the data sources on this page. If you pass to designer from a list or document library view you will see forms filtered by this data source.
You may click the button in the up-right corner to open the menu and change the language:
Use navigation breadcrumb or up-right corner menu item to get back to the hosting SharePoint Online web site.
Please note that designer is adapted to work in the most modern browsers. See details in «Supported browsers».