ZForms for Office 365
- Create your first form
- Get value out of the fields and controls
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User/Group fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Limit the number of symbols in text field
- Get value of lookup field
- Set default value for the field
ZForms for Office 365 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2019 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2016 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2013 ZFlow for Office 365 ZFlow for SharePoint 2019 ZFlow for SharePoint 2016 ZFlow for SharePoint 2013
ZForms for Office 365 > Release Notes
- Import and export of the forms is now available.
- Added new types of workflow parameters to run workflow button:
- Now embedded functions can be used in lookup filters.
- Values in the columns are not saved if a new field added to the parent list.
- Error when opening end user form if any List or File field has a String type.
- Error when drag and dropping a grid if it has selected cell.
- Visibility expressions for list columns don’t work with Flag fields.
- Can’t match the current user with the user selected in User field on the form.
- “Not equal” doesn’t work in lookup and user field filters.
- Choices are not updated when Choice type is changed to Multichoice.
- Text field can’t be put into another cell if cell’s width can’t be extended.
- Validation error of “Connected to” property doesn’t appear if the type of the field is changed.
- Not all buttons are visible on the end user form in some cases.
- Html field is not correctly rendered in the List field on the end user form.
- Links are not saved properly in Html fields on the end user forms.
- Dates have incorrect time zone on the end user form.
- Can’t delete added buttons in form editor in some cases.
- Usability improvements of the expression editor – added syntax highlighting, code validation, string numbers, IntelliSense (code complete).
- The value of the Flag fields is now being converted if saved into Text fields.
- Link to Help pages added to designer menu.
- Minor improvements in design of the end user form.
- New design of the form editor.
- New grid behavior on adding or deleting cells.
- Now it is possible to change the width of the cells on the form.
- Moving of controls, cells and grids from tab to other tab is now supported.
- Responsiveness of the end user forms on different devices is significantly improved.
- Incorrect user permissions check on the edit form.
- Error on license activation on the root site.
- Publish error if the form editor is on the root site and is opened with direct url in browser.
- The type of the field is not updated on data source import if the type is changed in SharePoint.
- Validation of the required fields is not applied for Multichoice fields.
- Some buttons are not shown on the command panel of the end user form if there is no space on the screen to show them.
- It is possible to clear title and name in control’s property panel.
- The condition or expression is cut to 256 symbols if edited in input field in properties panel.
- The field can’t be filled correctly if connected with several controls on the form.
- Validation is not properly working in some cases.
- Incorrect width of the end user form.
- Form gallery page is scrolled up after publication of the form.
- Duplicated appearance of the welcome page in designer in some cases.
- Incorrect Text control width on the end user form.
- No spacing below Html field on the end user form.
- Duplicated scroll on the end user form in some cases.
- Validation message is cleared if “Required” is changed to “Required by condition” in property panel.
- Incorrect message on the license activation page if trial license is active.
- Added name of the linked data source for File and List fields on the data source edit page.
- Title of the data source is now also updated on import.
- Publish button availability behavior improvements.
- Added new controls to the form designer:
- Changes are now not applied to the end user’s forms until published.
- Now the forms for the modes can be set in the data source editing dialog.
- Deleted fields are no longer available for adding to the form after refresh/import.
- Filters can now be applied to «User/Groups» columns of the List fields.
- Validation for File fields is not working properly in some cases.
- The form is hanging when running the workflow.
- Publish errors if there are many content types in the source list.
- Created item doesn’t have correct content type.
- Scrolling is not working on the forms that don’t have navigation groups.
- Form designer doesn’t allow to place fields below List field.
- Incorrect validation text if there are empty required fields on the form.
- Filters are empty on first load of the Forms page.
- The form name disappears from the breadcrumb after refresh of the page.
- Name of the group wraps to the next row when focus is set to the group.
- Error when clicking “ZForms” in breadcrumb.
- Language switch is not working properly on the Welcome page.
- Не работает переключение языка на странице приветствия.
- Localization errors.
- Localized and corrected field types in designer.
- Workflow buttons properties are now applied after form publishing.
- Реализовано обновление перечня значений для поля типа «Множественный выбор» при публикации формы (если значения изменены в SharePoint-списке).
- Options for multichoice fields are now changed after form publishing (if changed in SharePoint list settings)..
- Data sources, Forms and Form designer pages are redesigned.
- Form editor can now set both “Required” and validation expressions for List fields.
- Lookup fields in child tables now support filters.
- Import fails if web site has too many lists (over 100).
- License activation page is not shown in some cases.
- Validation expressions don’t work on inactive tabs.
- Cell’s content is not properly deleted when the number of columns in grid is decreased.
- Error on the form if an Expression button is added for the List field.
- Data is not stored in List field columns that were added when List field is already on the form.
- Add and Delete buttons of a List field are available even if the List field is disabled.
- Items in child tables have wrong order.
- Properties of the List field columns are cached.
- Can’t see the whole list of data sources in the new form dialog.
- Incorrect sorting on “Data Sources” and “Forms” pages.
- Arrow buttons in the columns selection dialog of the List field are not displayed properly if there are columns with long names.
- The run workflow form is not showing properly if contains over 10 input parameters.
- The height of the run workflow form is incorrect in Internet Explorer 11.
- Minor localization mistakes.
- Minor fixes in the form editor.
- Now designer correctly works in multiuser mode. User will receive warning message if there is a conflict with another user’s changes.
- Tabs that have validation errors now have indicators on the end-user forms.
- Added ability to change the type of the button.
- Added information about the product features on the license activation page.
- Now user can start trial and request commercial subscription from the app.
- The access to designer is now prohibited to the users who doesn’t have Manage Lists permission at the web site level.
- The fields of type File now also have visibility settings.
- Lookup fields properties are now updated with the refresh of the data sources.
- Partial support for Internet Explorer 11.
- Publication settings do not apply for some modes.
- Delete of the form does not release its url.
- Error after re-installation of ZForms.
- Import does not update List fields.
- Refresh all return exception if there is a data source linked to deleted list.
- Error when changing the title of the List and File fields in data source editor dialog.
- Error when saving the form if its URL contains «_».
- Error when saving the form if a text field contains «year».
- Error in some cases when redirecting from view to edit mode.
- Required html-field is unavailable if validation message shown.
- Data sources list is not updated when the field type is changed.
- New, Delete, Rename buttons are enabled for disabled File field.
- Welcome page is not opening if the web site language is not Russian or English.
- Minor bugs in Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari.
- Hide by condition and Disable by condition properties are renamed and inverted.
- Form editor usability improvements.
- Unsupported data sources are excluded from import.
- Show the title of the SharePoint Online web site in breadcrumb and menu of the designer.
- Localized end-user forms to Russian and English.
- Added properties to the List fields and the columns of the List fields.
- It is now allowed to reference other columns of the List field to set its value.
- Now you can filter forms by data source on forms page.
- You can now specify modes and urls for the form in the publication dialog.
- Start mode option added to Workflow button properties.
- The initialization of the app is not performed at the first opening of designer.
- Incorrect import of the default value for Boolean fields.
- Default value is not generated for the User fields.
- Some properties are not updated for the List fields and their columns during the refresh.
- The field is not marked as added to the form in the form editor if it is added not to the currently displayed tab.
- Can’t delete value from required text/number field.
- A height of the title for the File and List fields is changed if the field is required.
- Welcome page added at the first opening of designer.
- Components page renamed to Forms.
- Left navigation links changed to reflect actual pages and their titles.
- Now you can select data source for the List and File fields from a dropdown list on the data source editor form.
- Navigation to SharePoint Online web site is now to available in breadcrumb and designer menu.
- Updated look and feel of the properties panel.
- Updated look and feel of the data source editor dialog.
- Minor localization improvements.
- Now you can delete a field on the form by drag and dropping it back to the left panel of the form editor.
- Added mass import of the SharePoint Online web site lists and libraries on the data sources page.
- Import now updates the properties of already added fields.
- Now you can construct filters in condition builder for Lookup fields.
- Added ability to automatically fill in the fields with values from the item referenced in the lookup field.
- Now you can define expressions for default values of the fields.
- Support for the Date type is added.
- Now you can copy forms on the forms page.
- Now when the end-user closes the form, he or she is automatically redirected back to the page they came from.
- Unique values are not generated in some cases.
- Visibility properties work incorrect for Workflow and Expression buttons.
- Error starting the workflow that has parameters if “Save before run” is enabled.
- Error if more than 255 symbols typed in the text field.
- «Cancel» and «Delete» buttons are not visible in the view mode.
- The name of Choice type is changed to Select.
- Visual indicators are added to the fields in the form editor.
- Now you can change the title of the form.
- Added ability to change the order of the groups in Scroll Navigation in the form editor.
- Minor usability improvements in the form editor.
- Minor localization improvements.