ZForms for Office 365
- Create your first form
- Build expression with the reference to the other field(s) value
- Check if the value of a field is empty
- Make user redirect to the URL
- Fill in current user in User fields by default
- Get user name or id
- Compare user values
- Check current user for SharePoint Online user group membership
- Compare dates
- Set default value for the field
ZForms for Office 365 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2019 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2016 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2013 ZFlow for Office 365 ZFlow for SharePoint 2019 ZFlow for SharePoint 2016 ZFlow for SharePoint 2013
ZForms for Office 365 > Release Notes
- Now user can start trial and request commercial subscription from the app.
- The access to designer is now prohibited to the users who doesn’t have Manage Lists permission at the web site level.
- The fields of type File now also have visibility settings.
- Lookup fields properties are now updated with the refresh of the data sources.
- Partial support for Internet Explorer 11.
- Publication settings do not apply for some modes.
- Delete of the form does not release its url.
- Error after re-installation of ZForms.
- Import does not update List fields.
- Refresh all return exception if there is a data source linked to deleted list.
- Error when changing the title of the List and File fields in data source editor dialog.
- Error when saving the form if its URL contains «_».
- Error when saving the form if a text field contains «year».
- Error in some cases when redirecting from view to edit mode.
- Required html-field is unavailable if validation message shown.
- Data sources list is not updated when the field type is changed.
- New, Delete, Rename buttons are enabled for disabled File field.
- Welcome page is not opening if the web site language is not Russian or English.
- Minor bugs in Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari.
- Hide by condition and Disable by condition properties are renamed and inverted.
- Form editor usability improvements.
- Unsupported data sources are excluded from import.
- Show the title of the SharePoint Online web site in breadcrumb and menu of the designer.
- Localized end-user forms to Russian and English.
- Added properties to the List fields and the columns of the List fields.
- It is now allowed to reference other columns of the List field to set its value.
- Now you can filter forms by data source on forms page.
- You can now specify modes and urls for the form in the publication dialog.
- Start mode option added to Workflow button properties.
- The initialization of the app is not performed at the first opening of designer.
- Incorrect import of the default value for Boolean fields.
- Default value is not generated for the User fields.
- Some properties are not updated for the List fields and their columns during the refresh.
- The field is not marked as added to the form in the form editor if it is added not to the currently displayed tab.
- Can’t delete value from required text/number field.
- A height of the title for the File and List fields is changed if the field is required.
- Welcome page added at the first opening of designer.
- Components page renamed to Forms.
- Left navigation links changed to reflect actual pages and their titles.
- Now you can select data source for the List and File fields from a dropdown list on the data source editor form.
- Navigation to SharePoint Online web site is now to available in breadcrumb and designer menu.
- Updated look and feel of the properties panel.
- Updated look and feel of the data source editor dialog.
- Minor localization improvements.
- Now you can delete a field on the form by drag and dropping it back to the left panel of the form editor.
- Added mass import of the SharePoint Online web site lists and libraries on the data sources page.
- Import now updates the properties of already added fields.
- Now you can construct filters in condition builder for Lookup fields.
- Added ability to automatically fill in the fields with values from the item referenced in the lookup field.
- Now you can define expressions for default values of the fields.
- Support for the Date type is added.
- Now you can copy forms on the forms page.
- Now when the end-user closes the form, he or she is automatically redirected back to the page they came from.
- Unique values are not generated in some cases.
- Visibility properties work incorrect for Workflow and Expression buttons.
- Error starting the workflow that has parameters if “Save before run” is enabled.
- Error if more than 255 symbols typed in the text field.
- «Cancel» and «Delete» buttons are not visible in the view mode.
- The name of Choice type is changed to Select.
- Visual indicators are added to the fields in the form editor.
- Now you can change the title of the form.
- Added ability to change the order of the groups in Scroll Navigation in the form editor.
- Minor usability improvements in the form editor.
- Minor localization improvements.