- Added new Data source control to display items of any data source on the form.
- Now end-user can initiate document generation on the form.
- Input parameters now available not only for Workflow but also for Expression buttons.
- Style of the buttons on the form is now customizable and dynamic.
- Added ability to customize visibility of the File columns.
- Now you can use Moment.js to work with dates in expressions.
- You may select fields of the user information list (which is now automatically imported as a data source) in the “User/Group” filters.
- Error on opening end user form form SharePoint list view in some browsers.
- Filling of the Lookup and User/Group fields doesn’t work in mobile view.
- The condition on the create form does not work depending on the field filled with the default value.
- The entered value in the field is being cleared for the references.
- Availability settings doesn’t apply to Yes/No columns of the List.
- Horizontal mode doesn’t work for the List.
- Validation error message overlaps the field below.
- Close button renamed to Cancel on the end user form.
- Properties panel for Button is redesigned.
- Added ability to sort parameters of the Workflow and Expression buttons.
- Updated design of the “Value” tab of the control settings panel.
- Default sorting added to Lookup and User/Group items on the form.
- Added Multiple property in read only mode for Lookup and User/Group fields.
- Required property is removed from Yes/No fields.
- Form editor and navigation pane are redesigned.
- Form editor usability improvements.
Date and time.
- Import and export of the forms is now available.
- Added new types of workflow parameters to run workflow button:
- Now embedded functions can be used in lookup filters.
- Values in the columns are not saved if a new field added to the parent list.
- Error when opening end user form if any List or File field has a String type.
- Error when drag and dropping a grid if it has selected cell.
- Visibility expressions for list columns don’t work with Flag fields.
- Can’t match the current user with the user selected in User field on the form.
- “Not equal” doesn’t work in lookup and user field filters.
- Choices are not updated when Choice type is changed to Multichoice.
- Text field can’t be put into another cell if cell’s width can’t be extended.
- Validation error of “Connected to” property doesn’t appear if the type of the field is changed.
- Not all buttons are visible on the end user form in some cases.
- Html field is not correctly rendered in the List field on the end user form.
- Links are not saved properly in Html fields on the end user forms.
- Dates have incorrect time zone on the end user form.
- Can’t delete added buttons in form editor in some cases.
- Usability improvements of the expression editor – added syntax highlighting, code validation, string numbers, IntelliSense (code complete).
- The value of the Flag fields is now being converted if saved into Text fields.
- Link to Help pages added to designer menu.
- Minor improvements in design of the end user form.
- New design of the form editor.
- New grid behavior on adding or deleting cells.
- Now it is possible to change the width of the cells on the form.
- Moving of controls, cells and grids from tab to other tab is now supported.
- Responsiveness of the end user forms on different devices is significantly improved.
- Incorrect user permissions check on the edit form.
- Error on license activation on the root site.
- Publish error if the form editor is on the root site and is opened with direct url in browser.
- The type of the field is not updated on data source import if the type is changed in SharePoint.
- Validation of the required fields is not applied for Multichoice fields.
- Some buttons are not shown on the command panel of the end user form if there is no space on the screen to show them.
- It is possible to clear title and name in control’s property panel.
- The condition or expression is cut to 256 symbols if edited in input field in properties panel.
- The field can’t be filled correctly if connected with several controls on the form.
- Validation is not properly working in some cases.
- Incorrect width of the end user form.
- Form gallery page is scrolled up after publication of the form.
- Duplicated appearance of the welcome page in designer in some cases.
- Incorrect Text control width on the end user form.
- No spacing below Html field on the end user form.
- Duplicated scroll on the end user form in some cases.
- Validation message is cleared if “Required” is changed to “Required by condition” in property panel.
- Incorrect message on the license activation page if trial license is active.
- Added name of the linked data source for File and List fields on the data source edit page.
- Title of the data source is now also updated on import.
- Publish button availability behavior improvements.
- Added new controls to the form designer:
- Changes are now not applied to the end user’s forms until published.
- Now the forms for the modes can be set in the data source editing dialog.
- Deleted fields are no longer available for adding to the form after refresh/import.
- Filters can now be applied to «User/Groups» columns of the List fields.
- Validation for File fields is not working properly in some cases.
- The form is hanging when running the workflow.
- Publish errors if there are many content types in the source list.
- Created item doesn’t have correct content type.
- Scrolling is not working on the forms that don’t have navigation groups.
- Form designer doesn’t allow to place fields below List field.
- Incorrect validation text if there are empty required fields on the form.
- Filters are empty on first load of the Forms page.
- The form name disappears from the breadcrumb after refresh of the page.
- Name of the group wraps to the next row when focus is set to the group.
- Error when clicking “ZForms” in breadcrumb.
- Language switch is not working properly on the Welcome page.
- Не работает переключение языка на странице приветствия.
- Localization errors.
- Localized and corrected field types in designer.
- Workflow buttons properties are now applied after form publishing.
- Реализовано обновление перечня значений для поля типа «Множественный выбор» при публикации формы (если значения изменены в SharePoint-списке).
- Options for multichoice fields are now changed after form publishing (if changed in SharePoint list settings)..
- Data sources, Forms and Form designer pages are redesigned.
- Form editor can now set both “Required” and validation expressions for List fields.
- Lookup fields in child tables now support filters.
- Import fails if web site has too many lists (over 100).
- License activation page is not shown in some cases.
- Validation expressions don’t work on inactive tabs.
- Cell’s content is not properly deleted when the number of columns in grid is decreased.
- Error on the form if an Expression button is added for the List field.
- Data is not stored in List field columns that were added when List field is already on the form.
- Add and Delete buttons of a List field are available even if the List field is disabled.
- Items in child tables have wrong order.
- Properties of the List field columns are cached.
- Can’t see the whole list of data sources in the new form dialog.
- Incorrect sorting on “Data Sources” and “Forms” pages.
- Arrow buttons in the columns selection dialog of the List field are not displayed properly if there are columns with long names.
- The run workflow form is not showing properly if contains over 10 input parameters.
- The height of the run workflow form is incorrect in Internet Explorer 11.
- Minor localization mistakes.
- Minor fixes in the form editor.
- Now designer correctly works in multiuser mode. User will receive warning message if there is a conflict with another user’s changes.
- Tabs that have validation errors now have indicators on the end-user forms.
- Added ability to change the type of the button.
- Added information about the product features on the license activation page.
- Now user can start trial and request commercial subscription from the app.
- The access to designer is now prohibited to the users who doesn’t have Manage Lists permission at the web site level.
- The fields of type File now also have visibility settings.
- Lookup fields properties are now updated with the refresh of the data sources.
- Partial support for Internet Explorer 11.
- Publication settings do not apply for some modes.
- Delete of the form does not release its url.
- Error after re-installation of ZForms.
- Import does not update List fields.
- Refresh all return exception if there is a data source linked to deleted list.
- Error when changing the title of the List and File fields in data source editor dialog.
- Error when saving the form if its URL contains «_».
- Error when saving the form if a text field contains «year».
- Error in some cases when redirecting from view to edit mode.
- Required html-field is unavailable if validation message shown.
- Data sources list is not updated when the field type is changed.
- New, Delete, Rename buttons are enabled for disabled File field.
- Welcome page is not opening if the web site language is not Russian or English.
- Minor bugs in Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari.
- Hide by condition and Disable by condition properties are renamed and inverted.
- Form editor usability improvements.
- Unsupported data sources are excluded from import.
- Show the title of the SharePoint Online web site in breadcrumb and menu of the designer.
- Localized end-user forms to Russian and English.
- Added properties to the List fields and the columns of the List fields.
- It is now allowed to reference other columns of the List field to set its value.
- Now you can filter forms by data source on forms page.
- You can now specify modes and urls for the form in the publication dialog.
- Start mode option added to Workflow button properties.
- The initialization of the app is not performed at the first opening of designer.
- Incorrect import of the default value for Boolean fields.
- Default value is not generated for the User fields.
- Some properties are not updated for the List fields and their columns during the refresh.
- The field is not marked as added to the form in the form editor if it is added not to the currently displayed tab.
- Can’t delete value from required text/number field.
- A height of the title for the File and List fields is changed if the field is required.
- Welcome page added at the first opening of designer.
- Components page renamed to Forms.
- Left navigation links changed to reflect actual pages and their titles.
- Now you can select data source for the List and File fields from a dropdown list on the data source editor form.
- Navigation to SharePoint Online web site is now to available in breadcrumb and designer menu.
- Updated look and feel of the properties panel.
- Updated look and feel of the data source editor dialog.
- Minor localization improvements.
- Now you can delete a field on the form by drag and dropping it back to the left panel of the form editor.
- Added mass import of the SharePoint Online web site lists and libraries on the data sources page.
- Import now updates the properties of already added fields.
- Now you can construct filters in condition builder for Lookup fields.
- Added ability to automatically fill in the fields with values from the item referenced in the lookup field.
- Now you can define expressions for default values of the fields.
- Support for the Date type is added.
- Now you can copy forms on the forms page.
- Now when the end-user closes the form, he or she is automatically redirected back to the page they came from.
- Unique values are not generated in some cases.
- Visibility properties work incorrect for Workflow and Expression buttons.
- Error starting the workflow that has parameters if “Save before run” is enabled.
- Error if more than 255 symbols typed in the text field.
- «Cancel» and «Delete» buttons are not visible in the view mode.
- The name of Choice type is changed to Select.
- Visual indicators are added to the fields in the form editor.
- Now you can change the title of the form.
- Added ability to change the order of the groups in Scroll Navigation in the form editor.
- Minor usability improvements in the form editor.
- Minor localization improvements.