SYSTEMZ Flow for SharePoint 2019
- Add Item to Collection
- Build Dictionary
- Calculate Date
- Calculate Value
- Clear Collection
- Count Items in Collection
- Find Interval Between Dates
- Format DateTime
- Get Item from Collection
- Get Item from Dictionary
- Join Items in Collection
- Regular Expression
- Remove Duplicates from Collection
- Remove Item from Collection
- Remove Value from Collection
- Replace Value in Collection
- Set Variable
- Set Workflow Status
SYSTEMZ Flow for SharePoint 2019 > Release Notes
- Action added «While».
- Implemented the possibility to substitute a unique identifier from the workflow context variable «New Guid».
- Some sites do not display a list of workflow in the gallery.
- The list of workflow in the gallery is not displayed if the name of one of the workflow contains quotation marks.
- The workflow between two lists of the same site is not copied.
- No new UID assigned to copied workflow actions.
- Error about missing resource file «ZFlow.ru-RU.resx».
- An error occurred while importing the root site workflow to the sub site if the list names do not match.
- An error occurred while importing the workflow of assigning the zflow-task of the root site to the child site if the names of the content type in the task lists do not match.
- The script does not publish and export workflows.
- The workflow is not displayed in the gallery if the name contains «|».
- The editor does not display a horizontal menu if the workflow name contains an apostrophe.
- «\» and apostrophe in the workflow name in the horizontal menu are not displayed.
- When constructing a string, spaces between substituted values are removed.
- The search for the task list and the workflow history list by the beginning of the line on the workflow settings page does not work.
- When searching for a task list or a list of workflow history on the workflow settings page, the case name is case sensitive.
- Internet Explorer 11 does not display data in a panel with variables.
- Information about using a variable in workflow actions is not displayed if the action «Calculate date» is added to the editor.
- Information about using a variable in workflow actions is not displayed if actions containing a wysiwyg-component are added to the editor.
- Incorrect display of workflow actions from the «Process Logic» category when searching for used variables.
- In Internet Explorer 11, when moving a workflow action in the editor, only the title is dragged.
- Incorrect selection of the name of the initial state for the state graph.
- The icon on the variable bar does not appear for the button for switching to the list of variables.
- Incorrect display of buttons on the wysiwyg-editor panel in the Microsoft Edge.
- In Internet Explorer 11, the specified font settings are not displayed in the wysiwyg-editor panel.
- Invalid e-mail in the «About application» window.
- Workflow editor design updated.
- The «Help» section has been added to the gallery and workflow editor menus.
- Extra horizontal scrollbar removed in editor.