SYSTEMZ Flow for SharePoint 2019
- Add Item to Collection
- Build Dictionary
- Calculate Date
- Calculate Value
- Clear Collection
- Count Items in Collection
- Find Interval Between Dates
- Format DateTime
- Get Item from Collection
- Get Item from Dictionary
- Join Items in Collection
- Regular Expression
- Remove Duplicates from Collection
- Remove Item from Collection
- Remove Value from Collection
- Replace Value in Collection
- Set Variable
- Set Workflow Status
ZForms for Office 365 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2019 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2016 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2013 ZFlow for Office 365 ZFlow for SharePoint 2019 ZFlow for SharePoint 2016 ZFlow for SharePoint 2013
SYSTEMZ Flow for SharePoint 2019 > Release Notes
- Added setting to automatically start processes on the assigned task to the “Assign ZFlow Task” workflow activity..
- Action added «Publish custom event».
- Error installing the solution on the server with collection site /sites more than 200.
- Go to the gallery from the dropdown menu in the list process editor does not work..
- Implemented the possibility to scale the workflow diagram in the editor.
- Minor design changes to the editor and workflow gallery.
- Action added «While».
- Implemented the possibility to substitute a unique identifier from the workflow context variable «New Guid».
- Some sites do not display a list of workflow in the gallery.
- The list of workflow in the gallery is not displayed if the name of one of the workflow contains quotation marks.
- The workflow between two lists of the same site is not copied.
- No new UID assigned to copied workflow actions.
- Error about missing resource file «ZFlow.ru-RU.resx».
- An error occurred while importing the root site workflow to the sub site if the list names do not match.
- An error occurred while importing the workflow of assigning the zflow-task of the root site to the child site if the names of the content type in the task lists do not match.
- The script does not publish and export workflows.
- The workflow is not displayed in the gallery if the name contains «|».
- The editor does not display a horizontal menu if the workflow name contains an apostrophe.
- «» and apostrophe in the workflow name in the horizontal menu are not displayed.
- When constructing a string, spaces between substituted values are removed.
- The search for the task list and the workflow history list by the beginning of the line on the workflow settings page does not work.
- When searching for a task list or a list of workflow history on the workflow settings page, the case name is case sensitive.
- Internet Explorer 11 does not display data in a panel with variables.
- Information about using a variable in workflow actions is not displayed if the action «Calculate date» is added to the editor.
- Information about using a variable in workflow actions is not displayed if actions containing a wysiwyg-component are added to the editor.
- Incorrect display of workflow actions from the «Process Logic» category when searching for used variables.
- In Internet Explorer 11, when moving a workflow action in the editor, only the title is dragged.
- Incorrect selection of the name of the initial state for the state graph.
- The icon on the variable bar does not appear for the button for switching to the list of variables.
- Incorrect display of buttons on the wysiwyg-editor panel in the Microsoft Edge.
- In Internet Explorer 11, the specified font settings are not displayed in the wysiwyg-editor panel.
- Invalid e-mail in the «About application» window.
- Workflow editor design updated.
- The «Help» section has been added to the gallery and workflow editor menus.
- Extra horizontal scrollbar removed in editor.