SYSTEMZ Flow for SharePoint 2016
- Add Item to Collection
- Build Dictionary
- Calculate Date
- Calculate Value
- Clear Collection
- Count Items in Collection
- Find Interval Between Dates
- Format DateTime
- Get Item from Collection
- Get Item from Dictionary
- Join Items in Collection
- Regular Expression
- Remove Duplicates from Collection
- Remove Item from Collection
- Remove Value from Collection
- Replace Value in Collection
- Set Variable
- Set Workflow Status
ZForms for Office 365 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2019 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2016 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2013 ZFlow for Office 365 ZFlow for SharePoint 2019 ZFlow for SharePoint 2016 ZFlow for SharePoint 2013
Navigate to the page by choosing:
- New on the Workflow Gallery page and select Site Workflow or List Workflow in the dropdown list;
- New Workflow in navigation breadcrumb on the Workflow Gallery page.
The Workflow Editor page has the following sections:
- Top Panel;
- Central Panel.
The top panel contains the following items:
- ZFlow logo with dropdown menu;
- Navigation breadcrumb (workflow name) with dropdown menu;
- Save workflow icon ();
- Publish workflow icon ();
- Export workflow icon ();
- Import workflow icon ();
- Delete workflow icon ();
- Show/Hide variable properties icon ();
- Main menu icon ();
- Close workflow icon ().
- Click ZFlow logo with dropdown menu to navigate to Workflow Gallery or Host List;
- Click workflow name in the navigation breadcrumb to navigate to workflow Settings and Variables;
- Click Close workflow icon () to navigate to Workflow Gallery.
The content of this section may change depending on selected workflow editor section.
There are following workflow editor sections:
- Workflow Designer;
- Workflow Settings;
- Workflow Variables.
Workflow designer section is opened by default. Click workflow name in the navigation breadcrumb to navigate to the section you need.