DocTrix WorkFlow for SharePoint 2013
- Add Item to Collection
- Build Dictionary
- Calculate Date
- Calculate Value
- Clear Collection
- Count Items in Collection
- Find Interval Between Dates
- Format DateTime
- Get Item from Collection
- Get Item from Dictionary
- Join Items in Collection
- Regular Expression
- Remove Duplicates from Collection
- Remove Item from Collection
- Remove Value from Collection
- Replace Value in Collection
- Set Variable
- Set Workflow Status
DocTrix Forms for Office 365 DocTrix Platform for SharePoint 2019 DocTrix Platform for SharePoint 2016 DocTrix Platform for SharePoint 2013 DocTrix WorkFlow for Office 365 DocTrix WorkFlow for SharePoint 2019 DocTrix WorkFlow for SharePoint 2016 DocTrix WorkFlow for SharePoint 2013
Navigate to the page by choosing Workflow Gallery:
- In Site Menu;
- In ZFlow dropdown-button on the ribbon of any list or document library;
- On the settings page of any list or document library (ZFlow: Workflow Gallery link);
- In ZFlow dropdown-button on the Workflow Editor page;
- In Worflow Editor Menu.
The Workflow Gallery page has 3 main sections:
- Top Panel;
- Navigation Panel (on the left side);
- Central Panel.
The top panel contains the following items:
- New button to create new workflows;
- Navigation breadcrumb;
- Main menu icon ();
- Show/Hide deleted workflows icon ();
- Show/Hide workflow information icon ();
- Workflow action icons.
The navigation panel is on the left side of the page. The panel shows site lists and document libraries grouped by their types. Choose a list, a document library or the root site navigation item to view the workflows of the list, document library or the site level workflows. View all workflows of the site by clicking All in the navigation.
The central panel contains information about workflows:
- Scope (if All is selected in navigation panel);
- Publication state;
- Last modification date and time;
- Last modification author.
Click the column title to sort workflows.
Select a workflow to enable workflow action icons on the top panel and view workflow detailed information on the information panel.