SYSTEMZ Flow for SharePoint 2013
- Add Item to Collection
- Build Dictionary
- Calculate Date
- Calculate Value
- Clear Collection
- Count Items in Collection
- Find Interval Between Dates
- Format DateTime
- Get Item from Collection
- Get Item from Dictionary
- Join Items in Collection
- Regular Expression
- Remove Duplicates from Collection
- Remove Item from Collection
- Remove Value from Collection
- Replace Value in Collection
- Set Variable
- Set Workflow Status
SYSTEMZ Flow for SharePoint 2013 > Export/Import
ZFlow workflows can be imported and exported to the local file system as “.zflow” files. Сan use this feature to copy workflows from one server to another, or use it in other file transfer scenarios.
Follow these steps to export workflow:
- Click Export;
- An export file is created and file loading process starts in browser. A dialog opens in the browser:
“Would you like to export a workflow?
Workflow ‘ZFlow – Name’ will be exported “;
- Save file;
Follow these steps to import a workflow:
- Click Import;
- File selection dialog will open;
- Select “.zflow” file to import;
- Workflow editor page displays imported workflow.
Import only workflows created with ZFlow.