- Start work
- Workflow Editor
- Workflow Designer
- Add Item to Collection
- Build Dictionary
- Calculate Date
- Calculate Value
- Clear Collection
- Count Items in Collection
- Find Interval Between Dates
- Format DateTime
- Get Item from Collection
- Get Item from Dictionary
- Join Items in Collection
- Regular Expression
- Remove Duplicates from Collection
- Remove Item from Collection
- Remove Value from Collection
- Replace Value in Collection
- Set Variable
- Set Workflow Status
Navigate to the page by choosing:
- New on the Workflow Gallery page and select Site Workflow or List Workflow in the dropdown list;
- New Workflow in navigation breadcrumb on the Workflow Gallery page.
The Workflow Editor page has the following sections:
- Top Panel;
- Central Panel.
The top panel contains the following items:
- ZFlow logo with dropdown menu;
- Navigation breadcrumb (workflow name) with dropdown menu;
- Save workflow icon ();
- Publish workflow icon ();
- Delete workflow icon ();
- Show/Hide variable properties icon ();
- Main menu icon ();
- Close workflow icon ().
- Click ZFlow logo with dropdown menu to navigate to Workflow Gallery or Host List;
- Click workflow name in the navigation breadcrumb to navigate to workflow Settings and Variables;
- Click Close workflow icon () to navigate to Workflow Gallery.
The content of this section may change depending on selected workflow editor section.
There are following workflow editor sections:
- Workflow Designer;
- Workflow Settings;
- Workflow Variables.
Workflow designer section is opened by default. Click workflow name in the navigation breadcrumb to navigate to the section you need.