SYSTEMZ Flow for Office 365
- Add Item to Collection
- Build Dictionary
- Calculate Date
- Calculate Value
- Clear Collection
- Count Items in Collection
- Find Interval Between Dates
- Format DateTime
- Get Item from Collection
- Get Item from Dictionary
- Join Items in Collection
- Regular Expression
- Remove Duplicates from Collection
- Remove Item from Collection
- Remove Value from Collection
- Replace Value in Collection
- Set Variable
- Set Workflow Status
ZForms for Office 365 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2019 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2016 ZPlatform for SharePoint 2013 ZFlow for Office 365 ZFlow for SharePoint 2019 ZFlow for SharePoint 2016 ZFlow for SharePoint 2013
SYSTEMZ Flow for Office 365 > Release Notes
- Error installing application.
- Added «Help» and «YouTube» links to the welcome page.
- Fixed problems with loading resources from CDN.
- Add-in installation error, if the webPageLibrary list template is missing on the node.
- Added action «Wait for custom event».
- An error occurred while importing the workflow of assigning the zflow-task of the root site to the child site if the names of the content type in the task lists do not match.
- When searching for a task list or a list of workflow history on the workflow settings page, the case name is case sensitive.
- Internet Explorer 11 does not display data in a panel with variables.
- Information about using a variable in workflow actions is not displayed if the action «Calculate date» is added to the editor.
- Information about using a variable in workflow actions is not displayed if actions containing a wysiwyg-component are added to the editor.
- Incorrect selection of the name of the initial state for the state graph.
- The icon on the variable bar does not appear for the button for switching to the list of variables.
- Incorrect display of buttons on the wysiwyg-editor panel in the Microsoft Edge.
- In Internet Explorer 11, the specified font settings are not displayed in the wysiwyg-editor panel.
- Incorrect display of workflow actions from the «Process Logic» category when searching for used variables.
- In Internet Explorer 11, when moving a workflow action in the editor, only the title is dragged.
- Fixed instance name template in database.
- Workflow editor design updated.
- Added support for completing tasks using E-Mail Approval, if the «To Assigned» field can contain only one value.
- An error occurred while publishing a workflow if the «Composite Task» action did not specify a comment field in the E-Mail Approval settings.
- No horizontal scroll in editor.
- Added support for completing tasks using E-Mail Approval, after reassignment to another user.
- Implemented the possibility to complete tasks from E-Mail Approval.
- List of SharePoint groups is displayed an empty in the settings of a variable of the «User or group» type.
- When you first open the editor on a Russian site, the names of actions in the menu are displayed in English.
- Implemented the possibility to export and import workflows.
- When constructing a string, spaces between substituted values are removed.
- The list of workflow in the gallery is not displayed if the name of one of the workflow contains quotation marks.
- The workflow is not displayed in the gallery if the name contains «|».
- The editor does not display a horizontal menu if the workflow name contains an apostrophe.
- The «Help» section has been added to the gallery and workflow editor menus.
- Implemented the possibility to substitute a unique identifier from the workflow context variable «New Guid».
- Some sites do not display a list of workflow in the gallery.
- There is no scrolling on the workflow gallery page in the lists and libraries section.
- Automatically reauthorized if user session expired.
- Added the possibility to start a trial period of use or request a commercial license directly from the application.