SYSTEMZ Flow for Office 365
- Add Item to Collection
- Build Dictionary
- Calculate Date
- Calculate Value
- Clear Collection
- Count Items in Collection
- Find Interval Between Dates
- Format DateTime
- Get Item from Collection
- Get Item from Dictionary
- Join Items in Collection
- Regular Expression
- Remove Duplicates from Collection
- Remove Item from Collection
- Remove Value from Collection
- Replace Value in Collection
- Set Variable
- Set Workflow Status
SYSTEMZ Flow for Office 365 > Release Notes
- Error installing application.
- Added «Help» and «YouTube» links to the welcome page.
- Fixed problems with loading resources from CDN.
- Add-in installation error, if the webPageLibrary list template is missing on the node.
- Added action «Wait for custom event».
- An error occurred while importing the workflow of assigning the zflow-task of the root site to the child site if the names of the content type in the task lists do not match.
- When searching for a task list or a list of workflow history on the workflow settings page, the case name is case sensitive.
- Internet Explorer 11 does not display data in a panel with variables.
- Information about using a variable in workflow actions is not displayed if the action «Calculate date» is added to the editor.
- Information about using a variable in workflow actions is not displayed if actions containing a wysiwyg-component are added to the editor.
- Incorrect selection of the name of the initial state for the state graph.
- The icon on the variable bar does not appear for the button for switching to the list of variables.
- Incorrect display of buttons on the wysiwyg-editor panel in the Microsoft Edge.
- In Internet Explorer 11, the specified font settings are not displayed in the wysiwyg-editor panel.
- Incorrect display of workflow actions from the «Process Logic» category when searching for used variables.
- In Internet Explorer 11, when moving a workflow action in the editor, only the title is dragged.
- Fixed instance name template in database.
- Workflow editor design updated.
- Added support for completing tasks using E-Mail Approval, if the «To Assigned» field can contain only one value.
- An error occurred while publishing a workflow if the «Composite Task» action did not specify a comment field in the E-Mail Approval settings.
- No horizontal scroll in editor.
- Added support for completing tasks using E-Mail Approval, after reassignment to another user.
- Implemented the possibility to complete tasks from E-Mail Approval.
- List of SharePoint groups is displayed an empty in the settings of a variable of the «User or group» type.
- When you first open the editor on a Russian site, the names of actions in the menu are displayed in English.
- Implemented the possibility to export and import workflows.
- When constructing a string, spaces between substituted values are removed.
- The list of workflow in the gallery is not displayed if the name of one of the workflow contains quotation marks.
- The workflow is not displayed in the gallery if the name contains «|».
- The editor does not display a horizontal menu if the workflow name contains an apostrophe.
- The «Help» section has been added to the gallery and workflow editor menus.
- Implemented the possibility to substitute a unique identifier from the workflow context variable «New Guid».
- Some sites do not display a list of workflow in the gallery.
- There is no scrolling on the workflow gallery page in the lists and libraries section.
- Automatically reauthorized if user session expired.
- Added the possibility to start a trial period of use or request a commercial license directly from the application.